Tuesday 19 February 2013

Below are some of the testimonials I've received from some of the readers from around the world.

There Really is No Catch. You can download all 4 of these free fat loss gifts below...
FREE Report:  5 Foods that KILL Stomach Fat
(and 2 Foods to Stop Eating)
Sign up below for your FREE subscription to my Lean Body Fitness Secrets E-zine (a $47 value)! As a thanks for signing up, you can instantly download the 4 free bonuses listed here:
  • fat burning foods free reportThe brand new bonus report, 5 Foods that KILL Stomach Fat (and 2 Foods to STOP Eating) - a $19.95 value
  • The e-Report, Training & Nutrition Insider Secrets for a Lean-Body (a $17.95 value), with loads and loads of lean-body tips you can start to use right away for finally losing your stubborn stomach fat!
  • Your own personalized Metabolic Rate Calculator that takes your own personal characteristics into account.
  • 5 of my innovative hard-body workout routines that will take your workouts to a new level (and can be done at home!)
As a member, you will also receive a brand new complimentary E-zine mailed to you weekly giving you cutting-edge fitness tips to help you develop the lean chiseled body that you desire!  You never pay a cent for these ezines... they are totally FREE and yours to enjoy.

 Below are some of the testimonials I've received from some of the readers from around the world.  I thank all of you for being thoughtful and taking the time to write to me about your successes
                                             http://www.truthaboutabs.com


Stephanie Hurst from Tulia, Texas
"...I went from a size 14 to a 5. Weight wise I was around 190 lbs when I started and now I am 120 lbs... It’s been a total lifestyle change..."
       
Stephanie before using Truth About Abs            Stephanie after getting great results
Mike,

I attached a couple photos to show you how far I've come since starting your program.....it was quite shocking to see what I looked like just last year!!  I had forgotten how overweight I was, and looking at these before and after pics again almost made me cry...but tears of joy this time, as I'm so thankful for how much progress I've made.

Not only do I feel so healthy and vibrant, but I feel that I look younger now too! Its wonderful! I went from a size 14 to a 5. Weight wise I was around 190 lbs when I started and now I am 120 lbs. I’m so passionate about your book and style of nutrition...it's absolutely amazing...I don’t crave unhealthy stuff anymore...I have eliminated an insane sweet tooth.

I happened upon your book about 9 months ago. Once I downloaded and printed your ebook, I read it once, and then again. There is so much information in there that expands beyond just working out and abs.  The nutritional information was fascinating, and I believe that was what helped me get to where I am today.  The workouts are also so challenging, and talk about breaking a sweat!  I love it.

I have SO MANY people ask me what diet I was doing to lose all that weight. They just don't understand that I'm not on a diet... It’s been a total lifestyle change. I would recommend your book to anyone!  I feel exceptional, and I am in the best shape of my life!

I hope that my testimonial will help you out, as well as other people that have struggled to get in shape. Thank you so much!!

Stephanie Hurst
Tulia, Texas




"...I did start applying your diet and food recommendations, and even with just that, I've already lost 6 lbs (10 lbs to go)..." 
Dear Mike,

I thoroughly read your e-book a few weeks ago but have been too busy lately to get myself to the gym. However, I did start applying your diet and food recommendations, and even with just that, I've already lost 6 lbs (10 lbs to go).  I finally got to the gym this morning and printed out your e-book to bring with me.
I did some of the workout examples you specified like the one arm snatches, dumbbell swings, staggered lunges and all the ab exercises (from level 3). 

Man, that was one of the best and most intense workouts I have had in ages!  I did not waste hours jogging or doing all that other stuff I used to do (which by the way never got me anywhere).  I am so excited to go back to the gym and have your book with me as a personal trainer's guide.

Thank you so much!

Laura Kawasmi, Brownsville, TX



"...your crazy workouts are giving me much better results than I used to get..."
Hi Mike,
You are the best! I've learned so much important stuff from your emails and your book... it's amazing! I'm already eating better from what you've taught me and your crazy workouts are giving me much better results than I used to get. Thanks again,
Amber Smith, Vandalia, Ohio


 Truth about Six Pack Abs program and for allowing me to share your thoughts with the world about how you enjoyed this program. truthaboutabs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More