Thursday 7 March 2013

STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF or wasting your time with generic diets and learn professional fat torching techniques

Dr.Hollowell: My take

"Hi, I'm Dr. Hollowell.

Let me quickly share my personal and professional reason why I'm here because its important.

I've treated thousands of patients in Indiana, Miami, and now Canada that have been burdened with health-robbing fat and I've probably treated someone just like you.

I don't sugar coat it – What you eat is the most important factor to strip off stubborn and unhealthy fat even if you have a thyroid condition, big bones or the worst genetics.

Food is flat out the best medicine for your metabolism and your health.

However, as odd as it sounds, figuring out what foods to eat, in what amounts, and at what times to create a fast, fat-burning metabolism always remains a mystery to most.
http://www.customizedfatloss.com/learnmore/images/dr.png

see also Kyle Leon and Dr.Hallowell presentation in the following video


I compare it to unlocking a safe.


Every safe has a different combination just like everyone's metabolism has a unique combination-Without the right combinations unlocking a safe or unlocking your metabolism's fat burning switch just doesn't happen.

I know this not just from my medical experience, but from personal experience as you can see in my picture from not too long ago.

At that point I had prided myself on eating right and I believed I had tried everything when it came to dieting so I had just begun to accept that my genetics wouldn't allow me to be any thinner.

Not long after this, I decided to try the unusual nutrition tricks you're about to see because of the the rapid-results my patients were experiencing and how much faster their metabolism's had become.

Focus on the information Kyle is about to share because it will truly help you create the healthy, fat-burning metabolism you deserve just like it has for myself and my patients across North America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More